Be Kewl like Raja G

hilarious photo from bahwalpur railway station


Story behind the photo

So the story behind this awesome photograph is that it was 28th of April and I was at the railway station to pick up my brother at about 12:30am so, i reached there before time and I am having really bad habit of taking photos everywhere. As there was still time for the arrival of train , for the sake of my time pass I started taking photos.

After taking photos from everywhere on station then i reached to this place where this person was sitting nicely until i was doing nothing. But when i started taking photos then the real action was began. He also started making outrageous poses which were hitting me from inside
and i was like "O Bss ker dy mamaa..!!"

After taking some photos that guy asked me,"Yarr ap mujhe fotoien dekha saktay ho..?" and i replied,"Kyun nahi Dekh lo"
, He; after seeing his own photos, he started laughing and then i realized one thing in my mind that you don't need to assume anything about anyone without knowing him. His happiness and his expressions were really worth seeing. 

I don't know who he was and even though i didn't ask for his name.
But Whatever i love this Picture and I hope you guys enjoyed this short story.
And BTW I am not cool like him.. 

you people can give your comments down below


[I know this is really dead and boring story... xD]


Follow on Instagram : @Arayhman

[full-width]



No comments

Powered by Blogger.