The Creative Wall ART

The wall Paintings iin Bahawalpur

instagram : @Arayhman 
Twitter : @Arayhman 

:Story Behind the Photograph:

It was night of 20th March and I was out of my house because of my sister's work . I had to buy a mounting sheet for her assignment and I was on the way to the stationary shop, there a wall on the way full of paintings drawn by the students of Finearts. These Paintings are literally attention grabbing on the road and looks so cool at night. So when i reached to the shop, Unluckily the shop was closed and i had to go home empty handed and the Shop was quite far from my home.... "Sad Face".

On returning to home, I decided to stop next to this wall and take some photos, so i stopped  there and took my smartphone out of my Pocket and start takings photos of the different sections of the wall but only few are good and the other photographs are Awein taywein (this word use for Average looking in my language).

Then i Chosed this Photo because there is another interesting story behind. There an ART Teacher in The Islamia University of Bahawalpur who have beard and mustache like that guy in that painting, whenever i saw that guy with beard and mustache i always remember him.
I'm also uloading his photo for comparison..
Comparison..... xD


Mr. Farjad Faiz - Source: Facebook

He is really cool teacher, isn't he? and for the Girls, He is already taken and so don't need to think about him... lol
and my personal views about him is that He is really friendly person and have good personality.



I Hope you like my post and my very unprofessional English (Angerzi) , so dont forget to share it with others and you can also comment down below about this post.

Thank You for Reading my  little article .... :)


[full-width]



No comments

Powered by Blogger.